Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
- Tonga Volcanic Eruption Felt Around the World
- The massive underwater volcanic eruption in Tonga was so powerful it was recorded around the world and triggered a tsunami that flooded Pacific coastlines from Japan to the United States, scientists said
- Tonga-Hunga Ha’apai volcano spew smoke and ash into the air, with a thunderous roar recorded 10,000 kilometers (6,000 miles) away in Alaska.
- The U.S. Geological Survey recorded Saturday’s eruption as equivalent to a 5.8 magnitude earthquake at zero depth.
- Scotland tweeted it was “just incredible to think of the power that can send a shockwave around the world” after the eruptions produced a jump in its air pressure graph
Read the original article by clicking here.