Revelation 13:1-2.” I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on his horns, and blasphemous names on his heads. 2 The beast which I saw was like a leopard. His feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.
- Biden jets to Europe as ‘new world order’ comments reverberate
- Biden said there will be a ‘new world order’ that must be led by the United States
- President Biden is traveling to Brussels on Wednesday to take part in a special NATO summit in Belgium and visit Poland to discuss international efforts to support Ukraine and punish Russia for its invasion.
- But Biden warned on Monday that the world is “at an inflection point,” one that “occurs every three or four generations.”
- “As one of — as one of the top military people said to me in a secure meeting the other day, 60 — 60 million people died between 1900 and 1946,” Biden said. “And since then, we’ve established a liberal world order, and that hadn’t happened in a long while.”
- Biden warned that now is a time “when things are shifting.”
- “We’re going to — there’s going to be a new world order out there, and we’ve got to lead it,” Biden said. “And we’ve got to unite the rest of the free world in doing it.”
- The Biden administration has voiced “deep concerns” about Russia’s “alignment” with China, as intelligence officials said that the Kremlin had turned to Beijing for economic and military aid after its invasion
Read the original article by clicking here.