Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Putin says Russia is building the new world order right now
- The world will not be as it was before the ‘special operation,’ Russian President Putin said in his speech at the plenary session of the St Petersburg International Economic Forum
- “It is erroneous to believe that one can sit and wait when the time of turbulent changes goes by, when everything goes back to where it was. It won’t,” Putin said.
- According to him, the changes are fundamental, “crucial and inexorable”.
- However, he said that Western countries “cling to shadows of the past”.
- One month ago, almost to the day, Belerusian President and Putin cronie Alexander Lukashenko urged the Secretary General of the UN to consider instituting a “new world order” in which all members of the international community have “security guarantees,” because it would be in the UN’s interest to “prevent the conflict from becoming protracted with devastating consequences.
Read the original article by clicking here.