- On the heels of sanctions, threats of cyber-attacks loom
- Officials have been warning Americans of potential Russian cyber -attacks in retaliation to US imposed sanctions.
- Cyber-attacks could include the targeting of critical infrastructure, pointing to the 2021 Colonial pipeline hack.
- Brown said other crucial sectors that could also be targeted are those such as the financial sector, as banks have been preparing for cyber-attacks.
- Mark Kleene, owner of MVK Financial Planning agreed, saying that having a cash [on hand] position wouldn’t hurt…
Read the original article by clicking here.