Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- Humboldt County earthquake: Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency in wake of deadly NorCal quake
- FERNDALE — Two elderly residents died, 12 others injured and businesses and homes were damaged when a 6.4 magnitude earthquake followed by nearly 80 aftershocks rocked the Humboldt County coastline Tuesday.
- Tens of thousands were left without power following the initial quake.
- “Damage assessments are currently underway, with significant structural damages, including gas and water lines, observed in the Rio Dell community and moderate damages to properties throughout the Eel River Valley,” officials posted.
- The sheriff’s office issued a boil water advisory for Rio Dell and parts of Fortuna
Read the original article by clicking here.