Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Karon Coley was indicted on multiple charges including criminal possession of a weapon, endangering the welfare of a child, and manufacturing a gun
- Officials say the investigation started with a group of individuals, including some minors, who were purchasing ghost guns from online retailers, as well as materials required to print 3D firearm components.
- Behind an unlocked door of the day care facility, law enforcement found a 3D printer, 3D printing tools, plastic filament, two completely printed firearms, one printed assault pistol in the final stages of assembly and one additional 3D printed lower receiver.
- Two of the guns were loaded with live ammunition
- When made well, ghost guns and 3-D printed firearms operate just like commercial firearms. In the hands of teenagers, they can inflict just as much violence
- Authorities say the popularity of privately made guns is concerning. So far this year, some 290 have been recovered and now more than ever, they are 3D-printed.
Read the original article by clicking here.