Luke 21:25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Over a dozen tornadoes hit America’s Heartland, with more in the forecast
- At least 16 tornadoes were reported across five U.S. states overnight — Louisiana, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Oklahoma, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Storm Prediction Center
- Some of the worst damage was reported in and around Noble, Oklahoma, about 30 miles south of Oklahoma City, where a tornado struck homes and businesses, according to local ABC affiliate KOCO.
- More severe weather is expected to hit the region on Friday with huge hail, some tornadoes and damaging winds in the forecast.
- The highest threat for hail and tornadoes will be from Kansas City, Kansas, to Des Moines, Iowa, and Omaha, Nebraska.
- The highest threat for damaging winds will be from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to Dallas, Midland and San Antonio, Texas.
- Some areas in Texas could see up to 10 inches of rain over the weekend into early next week, according to the National Weather Service.
Read the original article by clicking here.