Revelations 18:23 ‘For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- The world food crisis is about to get worse
- Six months of fighting between Russia and Ukraine — two farming powerhouses — has plunged a teetering global food system into full-blown catastrophe, leaving millions of people facing starvation.
- A U.N.-brokered agreement to reopen the Black Sea for food ships may not be enough to bring relief to the millions of people struggling to eat across Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
- Drought is gripping the Horn of Africa, leaving some 26 million people facing food shortages in Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia over the next six months. More than 7 million livestock animals have already been wiped out. Across East Africa as a whole, some 50 million people are facing acute food insecurity.
- In Lebanon, also a large importer of Russian and Ukrainian wheat, real food inflation has been running at 122 percent.
Read the original article by clicking here.